AGCAS mission 2013-16
The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) is the professional body for careers and employability professionals working with higher education students and graduates and prospective entrants to higher education.
AGCAS' aims are to:
• Provide a lobbying voice for its membership.
• Be the focal point for sector-wide research and expert opinion.
• Provide a range of support and development opportunities for its
To achieve this, AGCAS:
• Promotes standards for ensuring excellence in service delivery.
• Conducts, gathers and disseminates research intelligence on higher education and the graduate labour market.
• Delivers high-quality training, development opportunities and events.
• Offers peer support, mentoring and networking.
AGCAS operates as a charity and company in accordance with best practice.