The Graduates into Smaller Businesses Conference, Birmingham
Tue 26 Nov 13
Presentations from this event are available to download below.
This was a one-day AGCAS event, in partnership with GTI Media and STEP aimed at making smaller businesses a positive career choice with students and graduates.
We know that only around 15% of the permanent jobs that new graduates enter each year are with 'big brand' recruiters. This event looked at practical ways to make smaller businesses a credible, attractive and distinctive career option for students and graduates - to promote them as a positive career choice, not a fall-back.
The aims of The Graduates into Smaller Businesses Conference were to:
• make smaller businesses a positive choice with students;
• raise the profile of smaller businesses on campus;
• engage better with smaller businesses to make opportunities more regularly available;
• devise practical strategies to sell the benefits of smaller businesses to students;
• hear what students and recent graduates think about smaller businesses;
• hear how smaller businesses have benefitted from employing graduates or
Date(s) & Timing 26 Nov 2013 10:00 16:00 Full Member price £105.00 Affiliate Member price £105.00 Conference Member price £105.00 Student Member price £105.00 Non-member price £105.00 Venue Jury's Inn, Birmingham Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
The Graduates into Smaller Businesses Conference downloads
- The Graduates into Smaller Businesses Conference Programme (126 KB)
- Event flyer (218.5 KB)
- Keynote speakers biographies (50.9 KB)
- Workshop descriptions (222.5 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.