Challenges of Careers Work in HE, Warwick
Tue 26 Jun 12
Thu 28 Jun 12
This course is now full. Book for the July Challenges course
This three-day residential course is intended for all careers service staff, whether new or experienced, who would like to explore the context in which they are working. This course may be particularly suitable for those moving into careers work in HE from other sectors.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• define the current issues facing HE institutions recognising their impact on the work of careers staff
• describe the theoretical perspectives underpinning careers work and relate these to models of delivery
• recognise the skills necessary to respond to challenge and start to develop those appropriate to their role
• develop a personal training action plan
The course price includes two nights' accommodation, meals and refreshments.
If you would like to stay at Warwick on the night before the course, please contact Warwick conferencing (tel: 02476 221111). Please note that AGCAS will not be involved in these 'extra' arrangements and you will be required to pay Warwick directly.
If you are doing this course as a part of the CEIGHE qualification with The University of Warwick please note:
1) You must book your course place with AGCAS and register for the module with Warwick. The AGCAS booking form and the Warwick module registration form are both available below. The AGCAS booking form is sent to AGCAS and the Warwick registration form to Warwick – addresses on each form.
2) There are 2 separate charges for this attendance-based module:
i) The AGCAS course attendance fee – prices below. AGCAS will issue the invoice for this.
ii) The University of Warwick module fee – details at: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/cll/courses/professionaldevelopment/careerstudies/finance/
The invoice for this fee will be issued to you by The University of Warwick.
As a CEIGHE qualification registrant, if you also have AGCAS Associate or Affiliate Membership, you will automatically receive bursary funding for the AGCAS course fee. For further details, see Prospects Bursary Funding.
Date(s) & Timing 26 Jun 2012 - 28 Jun 2012 (3 day event) Full Member price £720.00 Affiliate Member price £840.00 Conference Member price £960.00 Non-member price £1,200.00 Venue Add to calendar Download event to my Outlook Calendar
Select 'Open' rather than 'Save' when prompted by your browser.
AGCAS/Warwick qualification course downloads: Module Registration Form
- Module Registration Form (Dec 2014) (77.5 KB)
If items are locked please check that you are registered and signed in to ensure that you can see all parts of the site to which you have been given access.